Hey, lovlies! It’s been such a super-fab month for me. Checking things off my ‘to-do’ list, partaking in new adventures, and finding inspiration in the most unique places. I cannot stress how thankful I am that Spring is on it’s way and bringing TONS of color for it’s arrival. I’ve lately obsessed over a few things that I had to share! Remember to keep trying new things. As I continue to travel through this journey, I’m finding that it’s becoming easier to mix-n-match patterns, try different colors, and go out of my comfort zone for things I wouldn’t normally wear. The latest finds in Spring have shown that matching is just not in the cards! Add pops of color to your outfits by fasening a bright flower to your blazer, or find a patterned heel that you can pair together with a striped boat tee and a pleated skirt. Look out for our latest TOTW. I’m beyond excited to share! Until next time! *waves*
1. J. Crew Lora peep-toe wedges found here.
2. NARS Semi-Matter ‘Funny Face’ Lipstick found here.
3. Sephora Hot Hues Bright Ribbon Hair Ties Set found here.
4. Target Cabana 80-Sheet Composition Book found here.
5. American Crafts Precision Pens found here.
6. Ray Ban Original Wayfarer (Gray Dark & Light) found here.
7. ASOS LOVE HEART Toe Cap Ballerina Flats found here.
8. Old Navy Women’s Cap-Toe Canvas Ballet Flats found here.
9. L’Oreal Colour Riche Nail Trend Setter Collection in Paparazzi Pleaser, Penthouse Pink, & Hopeless romantic found at any major drug store.