Hello, loves! The cold-er air is finally here and I’m like a kid on Christmas morning pulling all of my Winter gear out of the closet. I’ve complied a list of the top 10 ‘Must-haves’ for footwear this Winter. Of course, cheaper versions are always easy to spot. So, keep on the lookout and let me know which trends you’re absolutely jumping for. I assure you’ll be happy and your toes toasty, too!
1. Two-Toned Leather Boot: This, here, is at the top of my list! I am bound and determined to find something similar at a better price, but until then check out these classic riding boots by Aldo, from Nordstrom, where you can by here.
2. Moccasin/Loafer Cognac Wedges: Work-approved and polished, these wedges stand above the rest! I recently bought a black pair by BCBG, however, these are too cute to pass up. Especially because ALDO is extending their 30% off until today! I know, you can thank me later!
3. Rain Boots: Look, I live in Florida. It happens, okay? Rain or shine, these chic little boots will be sure to keep your feet warm & dry! I absolutely LOVE the lace up, it brings a little niche to the modern rain boot that I just can’t get over. While these are fairly pricey, I’ve seen several look-a-likes at gojane.com. These, by Lucky Brand, you can find at Bloomingdales!
4. Fringe, Fringe, and Fringe! Oh MY! Look, we have those days. The let-me-throw-on-my-sneakers to go out days. It happens to the most trendy of us, but fret not! These super comfy (looking) sneaks are sure to turn heads. Throw on some leggings, an oversized sweater, chunky braclets, and call it a day. Found in different colors at ALDO.
5. Oh, Oxfords! I can always count on these cute little numbers to keep my chic-on in even the worst of colds. Super sleek and shiney, perfect for the dark demin or black jean skinnies you’re dying to wear. I am personally going for a two-colored pair, black and white, of course! But these are ones you’ll want to get your hands on… quick!
6. I know, I know! I posted it, you thought it! Dare I go the Winter season without a trendy pair of flat loafers you’re SURE to pull-off at the office. Need I say more?
7. Coming in at number seven.. Combat Boots! How could we forget! This season, we’re seeing celebs such as Rihanna, Amber Rose, Miley Cyrus, & Jessica Alba Sporting this rocked-out trend! Turn any outfit into a edgy look with simble boots and studs! Here is a lovely-priced pair that can be found at Gojane.com.
8. How could this list be complete without some sky-high pumps? Color blocking is staying this winter and I could NOT be happier! I’m finding that I’m seeing a TON of Mary Janes on the horizon and I’ll add that these chic little get-ups are nicely priced at $35 bucks (buy one get one for $15!) that can be found at Charlotte Russe.
9. Folded Ankle Boots: Pick a color, pull down the flaps and go! Another pair of boots to add to the list, these comfy finds come in at number nine and are decently priced at a low $25! Find these and more at Go Jane (spend over $50 and it’s free shipping!)
10. Last but CERTAINLY not least, Lace-up Suede platforms! I’ve been keeping the cool colors around for winter and finding that these do just the job! Other colors can also be found at Go Jane!
Alright, love bugs! I hope this post will keep you up-to-date with my faves! A few that were not featured can be found here and here. Send me pictures with the latest! As always, hashtag #SocietyChic. Stay tuned for my belated “Mel’s Monday, Thing of the Week” post. Updating has been fairly nuts, so I’ll post that later on tonight. xx - M