Partnerships & Compensation | Partnership agreements are only made with companies and individuals that are of interest to both myself (Melissa San Vicente, founder and editor of Society Chic) and Society Chic readers. Compensation is only accepted from official Society Chic partners. I do not accept cash payment for posts or reviews.
Product Reviews | If you believe your product would be of special interest to myself and the readers of Society Chic, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. Society Chic is strictly a fashion/beauty/home decor blog, so please ensure press releases, products and partnerships are of appropriate category.
Giveaways & Contests | Giveaways are reserved for official Society Chic partners and are done on a case by case basis. Email addresses are only used to contact the winner and are removed after the giveaway drawing. I will not sell or give this information to giveaway partners, nor can I make it a requirement to follow your social media links for entry.
Advertising | Society Chic does contain advertising and a few affiliate marketing links. However, please know that the content of Society Chic is not influenced by advertisers or an affiliate partnerships. I will only link items that I currently wear/use or items that I believe our readers would wear/use. All linked and featured items fit into my budget and are of my own style aesthetic.
Link Exchanges | Society Chic does not participate in link exchanges or sell text links on the blog. All links are chosen for the benefit of the Society Chic readership and featured links do change from time to time.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Society Chic’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Society Chic’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Society Chic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Society Chic’s web site are provided “as is”. Society Chic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Society Chic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Society Chic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Society Chic’s Internet site, even if Society Chic or a Society Chic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Society Chic’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Society Chic does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Society Chic may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Society Chic does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Society Chic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Society Chic of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Society Chic’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.